With WooCommerce Order Delivery Nulled you can improve the efficiency and satisfaction of your checkout process by allowing your customers to select their preferred delivery date and time in a simple and understandable manner.
With Order Delivery, your customers will receive clear notifications about the expected delivery date and time of the package based on a set of possibilities managed by the store owner, which includes local bank holidays, shipping methods, and other factors.
Limit the number of orders per day or time frame to ensure that your store can process all orders.
This allows you to ship the order when it is most convenient for your customer, making every shopping experience the best it can be.
Why should you use WooCommerce Order Delivery?
- In the checkout form, show a delivery date picker or the estimated delivery period.
- For more precise delivery details, divide the delivery dates into time frames/slots. E.g: (8:00 am – 12:00 am) (8:00 am – 12:00 am)
- Set the delivery ranges for each of your shipping options. For example, Urgent (24 hours), Economic (2-3 days), and so on.
- To avoid work overload and shipment issues, limit the number of orders to be delivered in a day or time frame.
- Customers should be charged extra costs (fees) for selecting specific delivery dates and times.
- Sortable views help you prioritize your orders. Order Delivery specifies the last day you may ship your orders in order to meet the delivery deadline.
- Indicate the dates when deliveries are not available. For example, holidays or other special occasions.
- Specific date ranges for shipping and/or delivering to specific countries or regions can be disabled.
- Excellent compatibility with “WooCommerce Subscriptions.”
- Email notifications and admin views with the specified delivery details are automatically generated.
- If you want to extend or modify the plugin’s functionality, it is developer friendly.
Customer-friendly, adaptable to your needs
The following three factors will influence the delivery of your order:
- Shipping method: Our extension supports the majority of WooCommerce shipping methods, including “Table rate” shipping methods. These methods can be assigned to orders based on their location and time. For example, you may only ship on Saturdays if you use a special shipping method that costs extra.
- Location: You can modify or avoid your service by filtering by country, city, or region.
- Delivery customer preferences: Your customer can specify the best time to receive the order by selecting a range of hours and days. You will have complete information about when your order is due based on the shipping time range and your production time.
Never Miss a Deadline
Set the minimum number of days it will take you to complete an order and the delivery range. This way, the customer can order from the start of your lead time, and you will have plenty of time to stick to your schedule. Furthermore, the extension will calculate the recommended date to ship the order in order to deliver it on time.
You can also prioritize your production process ahead of time by sorting all of your orders based on your expected delivery range.
Finally, you can change your settings at any time with the extension. So you prepare for the busiest time of year, such as Christmas or Black Friday.
Order Delivery works seamlessly with WooCommerce Subscriptions, the best plugin for creating recurring payment products. This enables you to manage subscription products alongside regular products in your WooCommerce store.
The extension will automatically calculate the delivery date and time for each renewal based on the customer’s preferences.
All the info the customer needs
No more phone calls or emails from customers requesting that their orders be delivered. The delivery details are included in all Order Delivery emails.
Every component of Order Delivery, including the date picker, adapts to almost every template and checkout. This will make the setup easier and save you time.
Download WooCommerce Order Delivery Plugin
During the checkout process, WooCommerce Order Delivery Free Download allows customers to select a delivery date and time for their orders.