Do you require a simple tool to track your website’s statistics? Is it necessary to represent these statistics? Are you concerned about your users’ privacy when analyzing who is interested in your company or website? WP Statistics Nulled allows you to view your website statistics without having to send your users’ data anywhere. You can find out how many people visit your personal or business website, where they come from, what browsers and search engines they use, and which of your contents, categories, tags, and users receive the most traffic.
All of this information is saved on your server, and YES, WP Statistics is GDPR compliant.
Act more effectively by understanding what your users are looking for
- Visitor Data Records such as IP, Referring Site, Browser, Search Engine, Operating System, Country, and City
- Top ten most popular browsers; Top ten most visited countries; The top ten most-visited pages; the top ten referring sites
- Stunning Graphs and Visual Statistics
- Visitor’s Country Recognition
- Visitor’s City Recognition
- The number of Visitors coming from each Search Engine
- The number of Referrals from each Referring Site
- Hits Time-Based Filtering
- Statistics on Contents based on Categories, Tags, and Writers
- Widget Support for showing Statistics
- Data Export in TSV, XML, and CSV formats
- Statistical Reporting Emails
- Statistical of pages with query strings and UTM parameters
- Real-time stats
- More Advanced Reporting
- And much more information is represented in graphs and charts, as well as data filtering.
Download WP Statistics Nulled WordPress Plugin
This WordPress plugin is designed for users who want a simple solution to monitor their site’s activity. WP Statistics can create a detailed report or simply an overview for you. It has user activity overview pages that include country statistics, browsers, hits, referrals, searches, and more.