How many times have you been forced to share your site administration panel with store operators?
This can now be avoided by installing and activating YITH Frontend Manager for WooCommerce Premium Nulled.
With a few clicks, you can manage your shop from a section of your website’s frontend.
With an elegant and professional graphic interface, you can work on any WooCommerce section.
If you built your shop with YITH WooCommerce Multi Vendor, access will be restricted to Shop Managers or vendors only.
What you can gain from it:
- Without access to the admin area, your partners will be able to manage the shop.
- Your partners will be able to manage the shop without having to access the WordPress and WooCommerce backends.
- You can limit and monitor the changes made by your partners, protecting your shop from potential mistakes.
You are only one step away from eliminating these vexing inconveniences, just as the best web strategist would
Do you get a little nervous when you share your store’s administration data with collaborators or customers?
Unfortunately, we cannot wish to be able to do it all by ourselves, which is why we feel the need to be with someone who can perform specific actions such as uploading or editing products, freeing up our time for more important tasks.
However, granting access to your store’s backend has two potential drawbacks that you should not overlook.
The first is to leave your collaborator alone in an important area of your business where you may wish others did not have access in order to prevent others from accessing private information that does not concern them.
The second issue is that most collaborators are not very experienced with WooCommerce, which may result in a lot of time spent in constant training, which may cause the same kind of concern.
Don’t you think it would be great if our collaborators could add and edit products without having to enter the admin area? Don’t you think it would be great if they could accomplish all of those specific actions through the front end of our store?
YITH WooCommerce Frontend Manager Free Download provides the best and easiest solution for this problem, allowing whoever you want to perform delicate operations without having to enter the admin area and limiting errors, allowing you to work faster.
And, thanks to the compatibility with our YITH WooCommerce Multi Vendor plugin, you can extend these functions to each individual vendor, making managing large market places much easier.
With YITH Frontend Manager for WooCommerce Premium You Can:
- Prevent all shop managers from having access to the site backend
Only the frontend dashboard can be used to manage the shop.
- Enable frontend shop management for your site
Because of a frontend dashboard that shop managers can access
- Manage unauthorized access
When a user attempts to access a restricted section, a custom message is displayed.
- Choose shop sections to enable in the frontend
Commissions, Coupons, Orders, Products, and Reports
- Edit the endpoints of each section
From the plugin settings dashboard
- Enable the WordPress admin bar
Accessing the “Frontend Manager” page for shop managers
- Access the frontend dashboard through the menu entries
Both in the WordPress bar and on the My Account page.
- Choose the skin to be used for the dashboard
Choosing the best solution for your requirements
Using The Plugin In Combination With Multi Vendor You Can:
- Enable all vendors to access the frontend dashboard
Sophisticated management with a professional graphic
- Choose sections to enable vendors
Unauthorized sections will not appear in the dashboard.
- Prevent all vendors from accessing the WordPress dashboard
They could only manage the store from the frontend dashboard.
Download YITH Frontend Manager for WooCommerce Premium Plugin
Manage your shop’s products and orders directly from the frontend dashboard, rather than the standard WordPress and WooCommerce panels.